“RS&H creates innovative environments that ennoble the human endeavor through the advancement of Science”
Success in the science industry depends on three components:
- Collaboration – to advance knowledge and innovation;
- Technological Assimilation – to maximize analytical efficiency;
- Continual Process Improvement – to maximize the effectiveness of tasks required to meet aspirations.
We work with industry leaders to provide programming, planning and design services that align with current industry trends which drive today’s most successful science facilities.
- “Key Life Science Industry Factors Driving Facility Design” – Laboratory Design News
- “STEM Facility Programming Checklist: Uncovering New Facility Drivers from Educational Disruptors” – American School & University
- “Teaming for Success” – Laboratory Design News
- “Bioscience and Research Facility Design Trends” – Design Cost Data
Michael P. Vascellaro, AIA, NCARB
Latest from the Blog