RS&H’s worldwide reputation as a leading aviation consultant reflects its dedication to designing the best solutions for its clients. For more than 70 years, RS&H has successfully met all challenges regardless of the size, location, or nature of a project, from incorporating the unique character of a community into the design of a terminal, to satisfying the engineering and environmental requirements for a runway improvement, to addressing the future through detailed planning and visioning.
Our proven success in designing aviation systems has provided a cornerstone of progress for communities throughout the world by granting access to the global marketplace and serving as a major economic stimulus. More importantly, we have been the architects of the desired image communities want to project to its visitors. By understanding these opportunities and responding to the needs of the aviation industry, we continue to innovate, serving airports, airlines, concessionaires, governmental agencies, and private entities through four broad service areas:
- Airfield – Runways, taxiways, aprons, and drainage
- Buildings – Terminals, hangars, cargo facilities, administration buildings, and energy services
- Environmental Planning – Environmental studies, noise and land-use studies, and permitting
- Environmental Stewardship & Resiliency – Environmental regulatory compliance and permitting environmental efficiency, sustainability and climate adaption, and resiliency.
- Aviation Planning – Master Plans, financial analysis, security planning, safety management systems, site selection studies, grant procurement, and air service development
Latest from the Blog
Donald G. Andrews