We all have a personal brand. Is yours what you want yours to be?
In the latest episode of The Construction Dream Team Podcast with Sue Dyer, RS&H Vice President and Aviation Buildings Service Group Leader Roddy Boggus discusses his career and the importance of professional brand building. The half-hour interview covers a lot of ground, including:
- How to build a team and the importance of trust.
- The importance of preparation.
- Ways to get involved in the industry.
- Becoming an industry expert.
- Making your personal brand.
- The need to get comfortable with yourself.
You can listen to the entire interview with Boggus at www.constructiondreamteam.com or wherever you get your podcasts.
About the author
- Joe is a storyteller with more than a decade of experience in media relations, with particular specialty in writing and promoting. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.