Existing Building Commissioning
|Client/Owner||Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)|
Energy Management, Worldwide
Since 1995, RS&H has been providing energy management services to the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA), an agency of the US Department of Defense that operates more than 250 commissaries worldwide. Projects have included:
Energy Surveys & Audits
RS&H performed comprehensive energy, water, environmental, and maintenance audits of 90 facilities located in the United States, Europe, and Japan. The team also developed energy projects estimated to save the agency more than $1.9 million annually.
Commissioning & Retro-Commissioning
RS&H performed commissioning services for three DeCA commissaries, including one at the Naval Amphibious Base, Little Creek Virginia. RS&H also provided retro-commissioning services for the DeCA headquarters building at Ft. Lee, Virginia.
Energy Analysis & Training
RS&H also provided various analysis and training services including:
- Energy Star Certification
- Energy Management Training Videos for Operation Support
- Energy Savings Performance Contract Evaluations
- Energy Metering Evaluation and Design
- Energy Efficient Design and Design Review
- Performance Based Maintenance Contract