Urban & Regional Planning
RS&H understands the relationships among planning, land-use, urban design, and the environment inherent in creating quality sustainable communities. For this reason, RS&H pulls from both its planning and design services to develop comprehensive plans that fully integrate land-use while taking into account important regional and context-sensitive design elements.
Our talented professionals have rich backgrounds in providing clients with new solutions for meeting the challenges of tomorrow. We work closely with clients and their constituents through public involvement programs to develop a single common vision for the future and a practical blueprint for achieving it.
- Comprehensive Planning
- Neighborhood, Sector and Sub-Area Plans
- Public Involvement and Stakeholder Programs
- Developments of Regional Impact
- Economic Analyses
- Demographic Analyses
- Implementation Strategies
- Capital Programming and Priorities
- Multimodal Transportation Planning
James W. Hullett