Interstate Compliance Services
Since 1996, RS&H has provided Florida Gas Transmission Company (FGT) with environmental compliance services to support its pipeline operations from Mississippi to South Florida. There are an abundance of federal and state environmental regulations that apply to operating interstate natural gas pipelines. Maintaining compliance with these regulations, as well as an organization’s own governing policies, can be challenging.
RS&H’s services for FGT have included:
- Maintaining National Pollutant Discharge Elimination Systems (NPDES) and industrial wastewater (IWW) permits in Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida
- Preparing Hazardous Waste Contingency; Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC); and best management practice (BMP) plans
- Monitoring wastewater discharge and groundwater systems
- Stormwater erosion and sedimentation inspections
- Managing water and regulated waste
- Performing Phase I and II environmental site assessments (ESA)
RS&H’s regulatory experts develop environmental compliance programs that enhance efficiencies and the bottom line.