GSA Region 4 Buildings
RS&H provided re-commissioning and retro-commissioning services for seven General Services Administration (GSA) Region 4 buildings. The project included identifying energy and water conservation solutions, as well as scoping, testing, investigation, evaluation, analysis, calculations, and recommendations for improvement.
The buildings, totaling 791,773 square feet, included:
- John A Campbell US Courthouse in Mobile, Alabama
- Federal Building Post Office Courthouse in Greenville, Mississippi
- Claude Pepper Federal Building in Miami, Florida
- Paul G. Rogers Federal Building and Courthouse in West Palm Beach, Florida
- IRS Annex in Chamblee, Georgia