RS&H has provided owner’s representative services since 2008 to the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Central Office, serving as an extension of FDOT’s staff in support of innovative financing and public-private partnership initiatives statewide.
As part of this contract, we provided procurement support for the leasing of the 78-mile section of I-75 between Collier and Broward Counties. We are currently providing management and engineering support related to the project development and P3 procurement for the 27-mile I-75/SR 826 Managed Lanes in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, as well as the 20-mile I-4 Ultimate Widening in Orange and Seminole Counties.
Services under the Statewide P3 and Engineering Support contract include:
- Program Management
- Procurement Services
- Traffic Modeling and Analyses
- Project Delivery Alternatives and Financial Feasibility Assessment
- Preliminary Engineering and Investigations
- Alternatives Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Cost Estimating
- Public Involvement and Industry Forums
- Website Development and Maintenance