RS&H, one of the leading architecture, engineering and consulting firms in the nation, has named 10 new vice presidents.
The RS&H Board of Directors elected eight new vice presidents at its last meeting:
- Ben Lehr, PE, LEED AP, DBIA joined RS&H in 2002 and has consistently demonstrated his commitment to the profession and the firm. Lehr has led several highly profitable and complex design-build projects, including the award-winning Veteran’s Memorial Bridge project. He is currently advancing our contractor relationships as a Design-Build Project Manager in the Contractor Delivery Group.
- As the Director for the Communications, Marketing & Strategy (CMS) Group, Jennifer Stutts, CPSM partners with senior leadership to execute strategic marketing and communications initiatives. Stutts’ exceptional leadership has led CMS to achieve a collaborative culture that produces quality results.
- With more than 17 years of experience at RS&H, Timothy Barry, PE was recently named Bridge Construction Leader for the Transportation-Construction Management Practice. Barry is a recognized leader in the segmental bridge industry, and his thought leadership has helped elevate RS&H’s reputation in the industry. In this new role, Barry will train and mentor bridge construction professionals, provide industry best practices to clients, and secure complex bridge projects across the nation.
- During his 18 years at RS&H, Keith Brockman, PE has brought significant value to both the firm and our clients. As a Senior Project Manager in our transportation sector, Keith’s credibility and knowledge in the procurement of mega projects continues to make him a resource for every program management pursuit.
- As an advocate and mentor to staff, Morgan County, PE, LEED AP has led our Jacksonville Highway and Water Resources Group to achieve great success. County came to RS&H in 2003 and has continuously elevated his technical design abilities and knowledge of industry standards while contributing to several design-build projects in Florida.
- As the Orlando Highway Group Leader for transportation, Renato Gonzalez, PE has helped lead significant growth in Central Florida. His 30-plus years of experience has resulted in a keen understanding of how to manage a profitable project that meets the needs of the client.
- With more than 25 years of experience, Jaime Lopez, PE has made a significant impact at RS&H – raising our transit profile and growing sales. Currently, he is the South Florida Project Development and Environment Leader for transportation, a role in which he has contributed substantially to the region’s success.
- Radha Krishna Swayampakala, PE, PTOE has more than 15 years of transportation industry experience and has spent his professional career in transportation at RS&H. Swayampakala was recently named the North Carolina Transportation Leader, thanks in large part to the accelerated growth and success that he has helped drive in the region. His reputation as an energetic and trustworthy expert has resulted in high staff morale, quality service, and growing sales.
Additionally, two industry leaders have joined our Aviation Practice as vice presidents to help lead RS&H in critical markets:
- Dale Stubbs, PE comes to RS&H with three decades of experience working exclusively in the aviation industry. His design and management experience includes more than 100 runway and aviation projects across the country. As the Atlanta Office Leader for Aviation, Stubbs is responsible for driving RS&H’s relationships with Georgia-based airports.
- John Lengel Jr., PE, ENV SP has worked with over 40 airports during his more than 20-year career. He takes a holistic approach to provide exceptional environmental expertise. Lengel has helped shape the industry as a key contributor to environmental policy-making and is one of only two American associates appointed to the ACI World Environment Standing Committee.
“Elevating these leaders in our company will help us grow our firm and reach new opportunities,” said RS&H CEO Dave Sweeney. “I am confident they will continue their demonstrated leadership across all our markets to help us reach our vision as one RS&H.”
With a tradition that began in 1941, RS&H is one of the nation’s leading architecture, engineering and consulting firms who has helped pioneers build the launch platforms for our national space program, create global airports that connect communities, shape progressive highway systems across the country, and provide facilities for Fortune 1000 companies. RS&H’s market-based, specialized experience empowers our associates to deliver time-tested insights coupled with a comprehensive mastery of industry-specific financing and delivery methods. RS&H can be reached at 1.800.741.2014 or www.rsandh.com.
About the author
- Joe is a storyteller with more than a decade of experience in media relations, with particular specialty in writing and promoting.