Partnering, whether surrounding joint ventures in the private sector or public-private partnerships for everything from toll roads to public buildings to water systems, is becoming more of the norm these days. For the emerging, fast-paced area of autonomous or automated vehicles (AVs) is concerned, partnering is a must-have more than an option.
“Florida… is fast becoming a national leader in the AV arena based on many factors, from legislative priorities to outstanding infrastructure to levels of tourists,” Palmer writes in his article. “Just as important is the emphasis Florida has taken regarding open dialogues and promoting collaboration between public and private sectors.”
About the author
- Joe is a storyteller with more than a decade of experience in media relations, with particular specialty in writing and promoting. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- News2019.03.13Ryan Vasile Named Northeast Florida Young Engineer of the Year
- News2019.03.12RS&H eVolo Project Focuses on Agrarian Urbanism, Sustainability
- News2019.03.07In The Media: The Importance of Partnering in the AV Industry
- News2019.03.05RS&H-designed St. Vincent’s Clinic Opens in Jacksonville’s Town Center