In his 35 years in the industry, RS&H Buildings Design-Build Manager Rob Smedley has seen design-build done right, wrong and most everything in between. But Smedley was surprised at how much he could learn as he went through DBIA certification.
In his candid column, Smedley addresses a few misconceptions he had about DBIA certification, as well as a few lessons he learned from the certification process.
About the author
- Joe is a storyteller with more than a decade of experience in media relations, with particular specialty in writing and promoting. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News2019.03.13Ryan Vasile Named Northeast Florida Young Engineer of the Year
- News2019.03.12RS&H eVolo Project Focuses on Agrarian Urbanism, Sustainability
- News2019.03.07In The Media: The Importance of Partnering in the AV Industry
- News2019.03.05RS&H-designed St. Vincent’s Clinic Opens in Jacksonville’s Town Center