Today’s world is reinventing the form and function of infrastructure with transit becoming more and more a critical component in improving mobility, economic sustainability, and quality of life for our communities. RS&H provides a full range of transit services to local, state, and federal governments, as well as private corporations. We provide solutions throughout the full lifecycle of projects, beginning with system planning through implementation and on-call owner support.
Our teams of architects, engineers, planners, construction managers, and inspectors offer in-depth experience with policy and planning, financing, contracting, operations, strategy, construction, and information technology. We have experience in all modes of fixed guideway transit, including automated people movers, light rail, heavy rail, and commuter rail. We specialize in systems where private investments are made in partnership with public transit use. RS&H also offers an array of experience in planning, designing, and managing the construction of highly effective transit facilities, such as multimodal hubs and transit centers.
RS&H’s comprehensive services in transit include:
- Policy and strategic planning
- Business planning and investment analysis
- Finance and funding
- Procurement and acquisition management, including public-private partnerships
- Bus operations, service planning, and shelter design
- Route structure analysis and network design
- Multimodal corridor development
- System integration
- Transportation technology
- Construction management, engineering, and inspection
Latest from the Blog
James W. Hullett, Jr.