Driving South Carolina’s Transportation Forward
RS&H is a full-service, inclusive firm providing national expertise and strategic solutions for transportation, aviation, corporate, federal and health & science markets. Through a multi-disciplined approach, we bring insights today that anticipate the future. As we envision what’s next on the horizon after the pandemic, our clients are faced with the challenges of how to maintain their transportation infrastructure, improve safety and increase cost effective solutions into their networks.
Agencies are asking important questions, such as:
- How can investments be optimized to return the system back to a state of good repair?
- How can we address bottlenecks that are affecting movement of freight and goods?
- How can the highest priority projects be delivered quickly to drive economic growth?
We have extensive experience with communities and transit agencies throughout the southeast developing unique planning and operational solutions for improved mobility and efficiency.
Our success is proven through our multidisciplinary teams in helping our clients solve their most complex buildings and infrastructure projects.
We have a long history of providing quality services to local, state, and regional governments and agencies, and have successfully completed a variety of transportation projects. By building strong client relationships, we are able to introduce transformative solutions through advancements in technology, innovation in design solutions and data-driven analysis leading to smart decisions. We use reliable risk management strategies to mitigate obstacles and help achieve on-time and on-budget success.
RS&H is known for being a reliable partner and have been recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our associates say we foster a culture that is “a fun and inclusive environment where everyone is afforded the opportunity to grow”. Become Part of Our Team
You can explore a variety of interesting topics:
- The Next Generation of Open Roads
- Tips for Preservation of Existing Assets
- How Using an Owner’s Representative Can Improve Project Delivery
- MDOT To Bring Traffic Relief Through Progressive P3 and Managed Lanes
- 3 Factors for DOTs to Consider When Leveraging the Power of Innovation
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about important updates in the transportation industry.
Want help integrating these concepts into your next project? Send us a message with some basic information and a transportation leader will contact you to learn more.