An efficient logistics supply chain is essential to a nation’s economic stability. The maritime industry is where these issues converge and opportunities for success reside.
RS&H offers a comprehensive range of planning, programming, engineering, construction management, and consulting services specifically tailored to the maritime industry. Our experts in the field have the knowledge and experience necessary to deliver solutions that meet the diverse and dynamic maritime needs of our clients.
Our comprehensive maritime services encompass:
- Intermodal container transfer facilities and related track work
- Wharf and shoreline design
- Program management
- Operations analysis with an emphasis on emerging technologies
- Master planning and demand projection
- Design and construction management
- Bridge/structure design and construction management
- Traffic simulation modeling
- Automotive facilities
- Security and onsite logistics
- LEED certification and sustainability plans
Latest from the Blog
James W. Hullett, Jr.