RS&H has built a strong reputation as a leading aviation consultant through our dedication to planning and designing the best solutions for our clients. For more than 80 years, RS&H has successfully met all challenges regardless of the size, location, or nature of a project, from incorporating the unique character of a community into the design of a terminal, to satisfying the engineering and environmental requirements for a runway improvement, to addressing the future through detailed planning, visioning integrating site-specific sustainability and resilience elements.
Our proven success in designing aviation systems has provided a cornerstone of progress for communities throughout the world by granting access to the global marketplace and serving as a major economic stimulus. More importantly, we are the engineers, planners, environmental and architects of the desired vision communities want to reflect to its visitors. By understanding these opportunities and responding to the needs of the aviation industry, we continue to innovate, serving airports, airlines, concessionaires, governmental agencies, and private entities through five broad service areas:
- Airfield – Runways, taxiways, aprons, grading and drainage
- Buildings – Terminal facilities, hangar and mixed used facilities, cargo facilities, connected construction, decarbonization programs, contactless/personalized travel, healthy buildings, energy audits and electrification
- Environmental Planning – Environmental studies, noise and land-use studies, and permitting
- Environmental Stewardship & Resiliency – Environmental regulatory compliance, climate adaption, environmental efficiency, Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) and integrated sustainability and resilience planning and design services
- Aviation Planning – Master Plans, Airport Layout Plans, PFC/AIP grants, and sophisticated analysis including demand/capacity modeling, runway exit, airfield safety, and aircraft gating, land use and zoning recommendations, and financial strategy, safety management systems, spaceport licensing, concept planning, and stakeholder engagement. geographic information systems, asset management, and eVTOL and advanced air mobility solutions.
Latest From Our Blog
#10 of Top 50
Engineering News-Record – Aviation Category
Corporate Cup of Excellence Award
American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
2019 & 2004